Thank you for supporting Bandanna Day!
There are a number of ways to deposit the money you've collected. Simply choose which method works best for you!
Reminder – if your buyers used the QR code or SMS to pay the money has already come straight to Canteen, so there is nothing more you need to do for these payments. Please also note that, because the money has come directly to us, it will not show on your fundraising page.
Deposit online (preferred method)
(1) Log in to your fundraising page here.
(2) Select the drop-down menu next to your name.
(3) Select 'return funds'.
(4) Enter in your details, amount of cash collected from your bandanna sales and your payment details.
(5) Hit submit and these funds will be added to your fundraising page!
Deposit by cheque
Send a cheque to us at:
Canteen National Bandanna Day Returns
Reply Paid 3821
Sydney NSW 2001
Please remember to include your reference number (starts with NBD20 and can be found in the top right hand corner of emails from us) on the back of the cheque.
Note: These funds will not get added to your fundraising page.
Deposit via electronic transfer
If you've either collected funds via bank transfer or have already deposited cash donations to your own account, you can simply deposit them back to us via a direct bank transfer.
BSB: 082 001
Account number: 518 822 412
Reference number: your reference number (starts with NBD20 and can be found in the top right hand corner of emails from us) and your name
- You must transfer with a reference number, otherwise it's impossible for us to know it's from you. If you need help contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These funds will not get added to your fundraising page.
I need an invoice for proof of payment
Please send your fundraising page URL, order number and the amount raised to NBD@canteen.org.au
We will send the invoice to your registered email address within two business days.